Retro Nats 2019

General Discussion, Race Reports & Results for this Great 'Scratch-Builders' Class.
jcol56

Retro Nats 2019

Post by jcol56 »

A few boundaries for the running of this event, as I can no longer support another (physically or materially) failed Small Track Retro Event:
A minimum of 4 racers required for a race- no qualifying, no trophies and a $10.00 entry fee per class.
A minimum of 8 racers required for a race, qualifying, no trophies and a $15.00 entry fee per class.
A minimum of 12 racers required for a race, qualifying, trophies to be purchased (from recycled or new) after the event and a $15.00 entry fee per class.
If there are less than 12 entries, the winners have the option of purchasing their own trophies. I would be happy to order them, but this would be an additional fee separate from the entry fee.
Sorry it's come down to this, but I need to make more critical business decisions if HSC is going to continue operations.
James.
Mark Fox

Re: Retro Nats 2019

Post by Mark Fox »

I don't give a #@@$%&** about the trophies.

BUT

Guys - lets please show up and have a race.
Regards - Mark 8-)

"Do Less with More Focus"
dtslot

Post by dtslot »

Hi all,, it is fine with me whatever the format,,,,,,just want to race,,,, see you there
Darryl
SlotBaker

Post by SlotBaker »

What times are track on for practice, and racing start?
TIA.
:)
Steve King
petrolhead

Post by petrolhead »

Hi Guys

I am in guys we just need to turn up and support James or we have no where to race.

And i still hope for the magic 17 entries but 12 would be good to have qualifying.

Thanks

Wayne W
Mark Fox

Post by Mark Fox »

SlotBaker wrote:What times are track on for practice, and racing start?
Hi Steve (and others)

There is a calendar at the top of these topics (http://forum.ascra.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1458)

practice at 5:30 and racing at 6:00 as for all other HSC sprint races excepting ADC - see the panel at the bottom 'RACE START TIMES'

Cheers
Regards - Mark 8-)

"Do Less with More Focus"