A Bit Slow

General Discussion, Race Reports & Results for this Great 'Scratch-Builders' Class.
brady

A Bit Slow

Post by brady »

Well I see from HSC race results that nobody wanted to challenge Foxy while I wasnt there.He's that damn confident he hasn't even done a race report yet.Just expects everybody to understand he's won again I s'pose.Always look forward to the race report you know,and it still aint there.Deary me.Anyhow Regards BRAD.
neiljb

Re: A Bit Slow

Post by neiljb »

It is turning into the Fox and Daryl show in both CanAm and F1!
brady

Post by brady »

Never mind Neil theres always the t-bone tactic.We must think positive. BRAD.
Mark Fox

Post by Mark Fox »

brady wrote: nobody wanted to challenge Foxy while I wasn't there
Not true - plenty of challengers - But :lol:

Been relying on you Brad to keep me (and also Darryl 'The Jet' Toole) honest - next time your sister gets married have her check out the Retro Calendar so you can do your job properly :roll:

T-Bone, medium rare please but look-out as I can also cook steak with the best of them.

Remember to get ready for the Geoghegan (remember the SRC Round at Luddenham in between) - Darryl is in the States at the moment so we know he won't win but need to watch out for James and Gregg on the HSC Short Track - who knows but Charles may turn up to try and whip all and sundry - Stoo has been showing a little bit of form as well.

Any way I am sorry I have been a little tardy with the race reports but will get it together very soon - been a little busy with some home improvement stuff and also Pip's B'day.
Regards - Mark 8-)

"Do Less with More Focus"
brady

Post by brady »

Hi Mark,Glad I finally got a bite.Well done in both classes.Was Mathew missing as well?I am not sure about this Luddenham trip its a long way for me for one night.Would love to be there though.Anyhow,look forward to your report as usual.Regards BRAD.
SlotBaker

Post by SlotBaker »

Yeah Brad, Luddenham is a long way for nearly everyone, but the track is great, and worth the trip.
Steve King
brady

Post by brady »

Hi Steve,I've been looking at the Luddenham track,I am guessing its about the same length as HSC small track.Would that be right?Thanks BRAD.
SlotBaker

Post by SlotBaker »

Brad, I think its a smidge longer @ 35.1m lap length, and has banking on the fast turns, so cars can be geared closer to the HSC big track.
I think the HSC small track is about 33.5m, so pretty close.

The tricky part of the track to master, is the section from the end of the driver straight through to the beginning of the main straight. You can win or lose the race through there. Normal track direction is right to left at the driver's panel.

Lane lengths are within a couple of centimeters of each other, and Red is the demon lane.
:)
Steve King
neiljb

Post by neiljb »

Guys, priorities please.
Sisters wedding, trips to America, renovations. What the? That's what December and January are for. The rest of the year is for slotties!
Brad - stay at my house, it's about half an hour from Luddenham.
Round 1 of the SRC was fantastic: 15 starters I think. We will have to wait for the Fox Report to confirm the numbers.
Neil
brady

Post by brady »

Thanks Steve.Neil,I hear were your coming from.And thanks very much for the offer but I should be right.Regards BRAD.