HSC PlaFit Series Round 1

General Discussion, Race Reports & Results, for More 'Scale Related' Model Cars.
stoo23

HSC PlaFit Series Round 1

Post by stoo23 »

Hey guys,

Whilst I Don't actually have all (Read ANY) Race details here with me,..I just thought I Had to atleast 'Post' about what a Great Night's racing it was!

We had a quite Healthy turn up of both Locals and Not so Locals!,..lol

Which gave us a full field of Modern GT 1/32 cars, 2 Heats for the 1/24th CanAM/GT's, and an almost full grid for Group C.

One would have to suggest that on the Night conditions Were quite different to Last years Innaugural event, (it was a bit Grippier), which caught me out a bit Early in the race, with a few De-slots I should Not have made!,..DOH !!
Still, a Very enjoyable race, WD Jim :D ,..but atleast when I managed to Remember how to drive these little 'suckers', I managed to do the Only 19 lap bracket, in the Last bracket, to 'Steal' 3rd Place !!,... :D :D :D

Overall, we Came very close to, the Times and laps done last Year,..in Fact,..as far as the 1/24th CanAm's are concerned,..we had Qualifying times, that were Truly Impressive, from quite a Number of guys, but,..with Both Cody and Troy, with New cars and Dale running the car Troy Won with last year,..the Locals Are looking Very Competitive, with Both Troy and Cody, ending with a Higher Lap total than that set last Year 161 and 162 laps respectively !!!

So the Interstate guys Are Really going to have to be on Top of their Game for that Class,..especially, as Cody even De-slotted, Far too many times !!,..Just Imagine if he had kept it on !!!

Group C was a good practice for some of the Newer Locals in this class, with RobG once again looking Menacing in His New Sauber C9.

Looks like it Should be a Really Competitive event next weekend!!,..WooHoo !!!

:D
Last edited by stoo23 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
WSMCR-Plucka

Re: HSC PlaFit Series Round 1

Post by WSMCR-Plucka »

good stuff, hope to make the next one