The Brock

Bruce

The Brock

Post by Bruce »

Any results or dramas from the brock? ;) Nothing on Mobile Raceways forum, for such a big race i thought there might be something! Happy Motoring
Pontiac Jack

Re: The Brock

Post by Pontiac Jack »

Adrian won W12's
Cody blitzed Int.15.
Cody set a new lap record @ 2.11 :shock: and a new lap total record.

See you soon Bruce

Cheers,PJ
stoo23

Post by stoo23 »

Well although as far as I can see No 'Official' Results have been 'posted' anywhere Yet,..
I can add that Wayne Bramble Won a Very closely fought Race long Battle with Beuf in G27, finishing about 5 or 6 laps ahead. Charles Rickard came home 3rd. Well done guys !! :) :)

BTW !!,..You Can Watch it here; http://mrslotcar.com/webcontent27.htm

There are 4 different video streams, including a 'Live' Lap Counter view.

:)

It's 6.15pm and Final Prep's are running for the Soon to start OMO Races.
stoo23

Post by stoo23 »

Shalin TQ'd in OMO !! :) with a time of 1.81 something,...
Ahead of Paul Beuf Pederson and Gary Peutz.
Les Wright was a Mere 1/10,000the Slower than GaryP in 4th !!

Well Done Shalin !! :)

EDIT.

Results have Now been 'posted' on the MRforum here; http://www.mrslotcar.com.au/race/showthread.php?t=2175

:)
Last edited by stoo23 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce

Post by Bruce »

Thanks, any results from fridays event? Happy Motoring :) found it :)
stoo23

Post by stoo23 »

Somewhat strange observance this morning, whilst watching the first G7 race.

The 'streamed' Lap Counter Clearly showed Wayne Bramble in 1st place at the end of the 8th bracket, yet as I also noticed the 'print-out' had him in 5th and he didn't appear in the Next race!

Wonder what happened there ??

EDIT;
Silly me, it was a Consie,..
Timmy Tyler

Post by Timmy Tyler »

24 hours since G7 was run and won, but still no results posted other than that Beuf won. By how much? From whom?
CAB77

Post by CAB77 »

Tim I don't have the lap totals but it was only a few laps between Buef and Cody. Your record still stands ;).
Regards
Adrian
Slick 7 Raceway
jazzbell

Post by jazzbell »

The G7 race went right down to the last minute to decide the winner. I wasn't their but watched the stream line all event. In the end it was Beuf the winner by 4 laps to Cody. Cody was leading in the last bracket with Beuf over taking the lead with only 2 minutes to go. Great race between them.

Firstly if their was a driver of the meet Cody Bramble would have been my pick.He drove well all weekend and deserved all the success that he got,well done Cody.

regards shane a

team thunderbird
slotcar girl

Post by slotcar girl »

Cody was an awesome driver through out the whole event...and he will definately come back bigger better and faster next time.
If anyone is interested I've posted a short video of Beuf's record run on mobile raceways - facebook page - pop over and have a look.

Thanks to EVERYONE who attended or just came along to have a look and those who watched online your support is truly appreciated

slotcar girl (now official coffee double cappuccino maker to the world champion and Austrailan record holder) well that's my claim to fame... :lol: :lol:
Bruce

Post by Bruce »

38 entries for the Brock is not a bad effort considering there were no sedan classes but it did include a new class, Wing 10. Unfortunaly the numbers fell short of the predicted 55, but I am sure that watching and racing against the overseas drivers made up for that. I believe there was a problem with the lap counting system on Thursday night, during or before wing 10s. :o I tried to watch it on live stream and thought I was looking at a photo until I saw Paul wandering around scratching his head. I remember there was a bit of critisism from the track owner in D andenong refering to similar "problems" other tracks around the country had during major events after the track in Williamstown held the nats this year.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

NO CIGAR! :)
Garry J

Post by Garry J »

Bruce,

I suggest you get your facts straight before you post lies that affect peoples livelihoods. If you want to wage war on PVH that's your problem but don't talk crap about my products.

There was no problem with the lap counter at any stage, in any class, at the Brock. The issue on Thursday was with a monitor splitter box that was inadvertantly unplugged, hardly anything to do with the lap counter.
Cheers,

Garry J
Tony.A

Post by Tony.A »

Well said Garry! I find that your new program is excellent and being able to see your lap times during a race is very helpful when running our ute breakout class.Seeing a rundown of your lap times during practisce is also very helpful for setting a car up.Also having a round robin format is excellent.Having raced on and off for 40 years it is the best lap counting/timing program that i have seen.
jazzbell

Post by jazzbell »

I too was impressed with the NEW Johnson system.

Our club Thunderbird raceway in Adelaide we to will be Purchasing this PC Program to run our new 6 lane track for next years Scale Model Nationals and for many years to come after.

I've raced on the Johnson system at Hornsby and i loved and i can't wait till we get the new and improved Johnson system up and running.

Thumbs up Gary :)

regards shane a

team thunderbird
Bruce

Post by Bruce »

Garry J

I was wrong, my apologies

Bruce Happy Motoring :)