2010 BROCK @ KING WILLYS

Timmy Tyler

Re: 2010 BROCK @ KING WILLYS

Post by Timmy Tyler »

I don't think anyone tried very hard in Open qualifying. Lindsay told me he ran a race setup just for fun and to see what it would do.

As for the racing, it certainly was pretty close especially in Group 27. Geoff managed to pull out a little bit of a lead but his controller packed up when he was on black lane. After that it was neck-and-neck between him and Russell all the way to the flag. Third place was a constant battle between me, Ivan and Wayne. It was someone different in 3rd at every lane change. I was bloody lucky to hold out Wayne: if there had been one more lap he certainly would have beaten me into third. It was pretty exciting!

In Opens Stuart Bach led, and led well, for a very long time. Unfortunately he lost a gear and a motor in bracket 6(?) and Team Bramble were right there to take over the lead. Wayne and Cody just kept on piling the lap totals on to finish first and second. That's a perfect father/son result and a damn fine effort. Geoff did a massively fast final bracket to take 3rd. Good stuff!
il cavalino

Post by il cavalino »

Thanks to everyone who helped make the 2010 Brock a success.

To the racers, thanks coz without you guys there wouldn't be a race.

To everyone who helped during the weekend and the lead up to the race: Garry Fry for controlling the racing, Wayne and Lindsay for the great work with the charger, Russell for making the trip from Koo Wee Rup with the back up batteries, Judy for the food, Mikey, Bruce and Kevin for the great work as always. Thanks also to Ray, Ian,Timbo and Russell from Mobile Raceways for the support and also that Magpies supporter Rob.

Also congrats to Mikey for the great results In Std Flexi, Super Flexi, GTP and Wing 12 and Wayen G7, Russell G27 and the old truckie from Qld in Int 15's.

Geoff
stoo23

Post by stoo23 »

Great Stuff!
Thanks for the Info' guys.
:)
chadly

Post by chadly »

thanks for an awsome w/e guys.
sorry i wasnt there on Sunday but i have fatiuge issues.

looking forward to the nats!

:)
Petrol is for cleaning parts
Alcohol is for drinking
Nitro is for racing
Slotcars are for going VERY quick!
lindsayb

Post by lindsayb »

Good news Geoff, I found your lane change card. Bad news is I found it when in Sydney (pocket).