Some extra Car Pics from HSC 6th & 7th March CanAm's etc

General Discussion, Race Reports & Results, for More 'Scale Related' Model Cars.
stoo23

Some extra Car Pics from HSC 6th & 7th March CanAm's etc

Post by stoo23 »

As I had taken quite a few piccies of People and cars n stuff over the weekend, and didn't really need to 'clog' the Race report with pics,..as the canAm's looked pretty good I wanted to get some atleast Half decent shots Prior to the Start of Racing/Damage!,..lol

I missed being able to do that with the Group cars unfortunately, as they Did Look Very Much Better at the Start than at the end!,..lol

Sorry I didn't get Amny of the Group C's.

Cheers,
:D
Attachments
A rather Nice Kenwood Porsche
A rather Nice Kenwood Porsche
DSCF1627.jpg (74.34 KiB) Viewed 3738 times
Another Kenwood Porsche, with an out of focus Repsol car in the Background
Another Kenwood Porsche, with an out of focus Repsol car in the Background
DSCF1626.jpg (84.46 KiB) Viewed 3738 times
A shot of Some of the Group C cars during Racing
A shot of Some of the Group C cars during Racing
DSCF1648.jpg (77.48 KiB) Viewed 3738 times
Just another General View of the CanAm field.
Just another General View of the CanAm field.
DSCF1686.jpg (114.35 KiB) Viewed 3738 times
Cody's Very clean and rather Neat looking Winning car, with MikeyB's 'Pink Pig' paintwork 917 next to it.<br />Always had a Very Soft Spot for the Pink Pig,..Cool Mikey :)
Cody's Very clean and rather Neat looking Winning car, with MikeyB's 'Pink Pig' paintwork 917 next to it.
Always had a Very Soft Spot for the Pink Pig,..Cool Mikey :)
DSCF1687.jpg (94.57 KiB) Viewed 3737 times
A Very Nice 'Replicant' of a particular 017, with the extremely nice Lola of HSC's that DaleA drove in the Background.
A Very Nice 'Replicant' of a particular 017, with the extremely nice Lola of HSC's that DaleA drove in the Background.
DSCF1688.jpg (105.74 KiB) Viewed 3738 times
Andrew's Concours Winning SR3,..Very Nice indeed, with &quot;JJ's&quot; car in the Background.
Andrew's Concours Winning SR3,..Very Nice indeed, with "JJ's" car in the Background.
DSCF1689.jpg (113.18 KiB) Viewed 3738 times
Geoff Little's Matich in the Foreground, with What can Only be a 'Lothar' :) version in the Middle, Lovely!, Always Liked Lothar &amp; his Cars.
Geoff Little's Matich in the Foreground, with What can Only be a 'Lothar' :) version in the Middle, Lovely!, Always Liked Lothar & his Cars.
DSCF1690.jpg (108.51 KiB) Viewed 3737 times
I 'Think' This is the Car GaryJ ran, with it's Hastily acquired Matich. A rather Nice example as well, just quietly. that 917 again in the background.
I 'Think' This is the Car GaryJ ran, with it's Hastily acquired Matich. A rather Nice example as well, just quietly. that 917 again in the background.
DSCF1691.jpg (94.2 KiB) Viewed 3737 times