PEC

General Discussion, Race Reports & Results, for More 'Scale Related' Model Cars.
il cavalino

PEC

Post by il cavalino »

Does anyone know the status of the PEC, particularly Round 1 at Horsnby.

Heard lot's of rumours but some concrete new would be good, particularly ase people need to book airfares and accomodation soon.

Geoff
Mikey B

Nobody knows.

Post by Mikey B »

Hey Geoff, it's just like the APC.
All planed out years in advance, but when there's a question, nobody knows the answer!

Scale car racing would be 10 times better if there was just a bit of leadership involved.
Only if Werner and Jan spoke more about the really important topics and less about their new cars.

Merry Christmas all.
Mike.
stoo23

Re: PEC

Post by stoo23 »

Same to you Mikey,..always good to see you and Geoff,..Have a Great Christmas guys !!\

:)
PaulNZ

Post by PaulNZ »

Guys

I think you will find that once all the rules are sorted for the PEC - 01.01.10 then the Dates will follow, what do you want to know?

Merry Xmas to all

Paul
jcol56

Post by jcol56 »

Just wanted to let you all know that Hornsby Slot Car Raceway will not be supporting the PEC in 2010. Let me just say that communication has broken down at an "Administrative" level, and I am not prepared to negotiate with the sentiments currently being expressed and actions taken by the organizing representatives of the PEC. Hornsby Slot Car Raceway is, however, fully committed to the development of Plafit Racing in Australia, and will continue to host events conducted under Plafit Rules and the Australian Consie system in 2010. We will be conducting a Plafit Enduro over Saturday, March 6th 2010 and Sunday March 7th 2010, but as yet have to finalize the format for the event, which may incorporate more than one class.
Good luck to all of you who are participating in the PEC in 2010! Merry Christmas to all of you, and looking forward to a great year of racing in 2010.
James.
Mikey B

Post by Mikey B »

Hi James,

Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear that you guys won't be holding the PEC in 2010 because I was really looking forward to it, but I'm sure that Geoff and I will be up for the Enduro that weekend.

Mikey.
WSMCR-Plucka

Post by WSMCR-Plucka »

Thats pity James but understandable.

Will come up early January to chat.

Plucka